Barbaresco 2017 - Giuseppe CorteseData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Cortese
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: in steel tanks at controlled temperatures without exceeding the values of 30-32 ° for a duration of about 30 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in Slavonian oak barrels (17-25Hl), then rests 6 months in the bottle before being put on the market.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 10000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100
The Barbaresco wants to strike for maximum harmony and balance: floral and juicy on the nose, with a good structure and persistence in the mouth. Delicacy, freshness and pulp for a great classic to be enjoyed immediately or after a medium / long time off.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.