Pommard 1er Cru Cuvée Léonie 2012 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Pommard 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 24 months in oak barrels. 50 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Cuvée Leonie is the Top Label of Domaine Thomas Bouley created from Pinot Noir grown in Pommard, on clay-limestone soils, deep and rich in chalk. In the vineyard herbicides and chemicals are banned. Thomas practices a " natural " viticulture. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; The winemaking is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations steel in open vats at a controlled temperature (32 °C). The wine is high in new barrels for 50% of the mass, in barrels used for the remaining 50%, for a total duration of 24 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00 €.