Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date on all the news!

Need Help?

Write an e-mail

info@wine-is-terroir.com

<< Back
Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées 2012 - Domaine Bouley Maximize

Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées 2012 - Domaine Bouley

Data sheet
  • Winery: Domaine Bouley
  • Denomination: AOC Beaune 1er Cru
  • Nation: France
  • Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
  • Production area: Beaune
  • Region: Burgundy
  • Year: 2012
  • Gradation: 13,0%
  • Bottle: 75 cl
  • In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
  • Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
  • Yeast: Indigenous
  • Aging: 18 months in oak barrels. 30% new oak.
  • Match with: Red meats and game
  • Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
  • Typology: Red
  • Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2025
  • Our judgment: 92/100

55,00 €

Last 1 bottles in stock

00540 - 8E5

Warning: Last items in stock!

This Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées by Thomas Bouley comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Beaune, in 0,54 hectares of vineyards facing south/east of the property and classified Beaune 1er Les Reversées AOC. The vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations in open steel vats at a controlled temperature (32°C). The wine refines in new barrels for 30% of the mass, in used ones for the remaining 70%, for a total duration of 18 months.

+ More details

Go to the cellar

By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.


wine description

It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Beaune, in the 0.54 hectares of vineyard facing south / east owned and classified as Beaune 1er Les Reversées AOC; here the vines (average age 50 years) rest on clay-limestone soils. In the vineyard herbicides and chemical products are banned, a "natural" viticulture is practiced. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentation in open-cell vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C). The wine was raised in new barriques for 30% of the mass, in used barriques for the remaining 70%, for a total duration of 18 months.

aging capacity

Wine with excellent aging potential.

small tips

Taste it at a temperature of 16 ° C combined with hunting dishes.

  • Product Name:Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées 2012 - Domaine Bouley
  • Product Reference: 00540 - 8E5
  • By Domaine Jean-Marc et Thomas Bouley
  • Price: 55,00
  • Product Width: 0.00 cm
  • Product Height: 0.00 cm
  • Product Depth: 0.00 cm
  • Product Weight: 1.50 kg
  • Description: This Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées by Thomas Bouley  comes from Pinot Noir  grapes grown in Beaune, in 0,54 hectares of vineyards facing south/east of the property and classified Beaune 1er Les Reversées AOC. The vinification is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations in open steel vats at a controlled temperature (32°C). The wine refines in new barrels for 30% of the mass, in used ones for the remaining 70%, for a total duration of 18 months.
Path: > > Beaune 1er Cru Les Reversées 2012 - Domaine Bouley

Other products in the same category

Other products of the same winery

PayPal

Wist Srl | P.Iva: 01593640194 | CR-185575 | capitale sociale 10.000€ Credits