Pommard 1er Cru Les Rugiens 2011 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Pommard 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Pommard
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20 months in oak barrels. 50 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
This Pinot Noir comes from grapes grown in Pommard in the 1er cru Les Rugiens, in 0,24 hectares of vineyards facing south/east by Thomas Bouley; Here the vines (average age 30 years) are based on clay-limestone soils with deep soils rich in rock. The harvest is manual, with selection of the best grapes; The winemaking is traditional, with the use of indigenous yeasts and fermentations steel in open vats at a controlled temperature (32°C) . The wine is high in new barrels for 50%, in used ones for the remaining 50% for a total duration of 20 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.