Barolo Bricco Boschis 2016 - CavallottoData sheet
- Winery: Cavallotto Fratelli - Tenuta vitivinicola Bricco Boschis
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Semi-submerged cap maceration for 30 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In Slavonian oak barrels for 42 months then one year in the bottle
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 93/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson, 17/20 Vinum Wine Magazine
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 28000
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
This Barolo comes from the Bricco Boschis Cru, more precisely from the Colle Sud Ovest vineyard, the Punta Marcello vineyard and the San Giuseppe vineyard, with South-East, South and South-West views; the vines are trained in classic Guyot. The vinification is activated by natural yeasts, a semi-submerged cap maceration is carried out for 30 days and a traditional aging in Slavonian oak barrels for 42 months. Before being marketed, it rests in glass for a year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.