Fontalloro 2009 - FelsinaData sheet
- Winery: Felsina
- Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Castelnuovo Berardenga (SI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2009
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermentation at temperatures between 28 ° and 30 °. The duration of maceration varies from 16 to 20 days with punching down and pumping over according to the cellar program; malolactic fermentation is carried out in steel
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In March, the wine is transferred to barrels where it matures for 18/22 months. The final assembly is in steel followed by a further refinement for 8/12 months in the bottle.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Premi: 93/100 Robert Parker "The Wine Advocate, 93/100 James Suckling, 93/100 Stephen Tanzer, 91/100 Cellar Tracker, 90/100 Luca Gardini, 18/20 Vinum Wine Magazine
- Ideal consumption: Da 2013 a 2029
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
The vineyards, from which the grapes for the production of Fontalloro originate, are found within the Chianti Classico in the upper part of Fèlsina and in the denomination of the Chianti Colli Senesi (at heights between 330 and 407 meters s.l.m).
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.