CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG 2011 Badia a ColtibuonoData sheet
- Winery: Badia a Coltibuono
- Denomination: Chianti Classico DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Sangiovese - Canaiolo - Ciliegiolo - Colorino 100%
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Oak barrels for 12 months
- Match with: First dishes
Chianti Classico DOCG 2010 Badia a Coltibuono is made by Sangiovese , Canaiolo , Ciliegiolo and Colorino grown under organic vineyards in Poggino , Vignone , Montebello , Argenina , all owned and laid in the City of Monti in Chianti ( Siena ) . The natural fermentation is initiated by indigenous yeasts ; maceration lasts 3 weeks followed by fulling and delestage . The aging lasts 12 months and takes place in French and Austrian oak barrels from 15 to 25 hl .
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.