Barolo Rocche 2008 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2008
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In the cellar the wine is fermented 28 days in a steel tank in contact with the skins, of which 4 days of pre-fermentative cold maceration and 24 of fermentation and post-fermentation maceration at a temperature between 30/32 ° C. Malolactic fermentation
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In oak barrels for 31 months. Bottled without filtration in July 2013.
- Match with: Meats
- Total acidity: 6,0
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100
Barolo Rocche di Castiglione is a wine played on floral and spicy aspects: you can admire sweet rose petals, mint, spices and licorice. The mouth is wide and full, the structure is full and satisfying without ever losing the floreality and refinement for a second. Long and concrete finish.
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,00 €.