Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo 2019 - Emidio PepeData sheet
- Winery: Emidio Pepe
- Denomination: DOC Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torano Nuovo (TE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2019
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: The grapes are destemmed by hand in wooden vats, fermentation takes place in vitrified cement tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Expressive and sincere, it offers a nice feeling of fullness on youthful tones of cherry, juice of red fruits, pomegranate and roses; in a second moment the balsamic aspect takes over. The sip is dry, tasty and crisp and fresh cherry; in the center of the mouth the tactile sensations are enhanced by a pleasant tannin and a characteristic flavor. Alcohol is well integrated and weaves a pleasant texture; long and corresponding finish in the aromas in the retro nasal way.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.