Damigiana Rosato 2016 - Soc. Agr. RabascoData sheet
- Winery: Soc. Agr. Rabasco
- Denomination: IGT Colline Pescaresi
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Pianella (PE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The grapes are vinified white in vats with frequent manual breakage of the cap with its own yeasts and without any temperature control.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine then ages in 54 liter demijohns throughout the winter, undergoing two decanting in the waning moon.
- Match with: Seafood appetizers, Aperitifs, White Meats, Fresh Cheeses, Mushrooms, Fish, Seafood First courses, Eggs and Omelettes, Velvety, Soups and Soups, Vegetables and Salads
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
This Rosato is produced from native red grapes from the "San Desiderio" vineyard, in the hills, very close to the sea. It is cultivated by refusing any kind of chemistry on earth and on plants.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.