La Natice 2017 - Château De La NéglyData sheet
- Winery: Château De La Négly
- Denomination: AOP Coteaux du Languedoc
- Variety: 70% Mourvedre, 15% Syrah, 15% Cinsault
- Nation: France
- Production area: Fleury d’Aude
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: This is a rosé de saignée (literally "bled"), which is deposited in cold and alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aged on fine lees for 6 months.
- Match with: Seafood, fish, shellfish, all meal.
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2022
- Our judgment: 89/100
The wines of the Château de la Négly represent today one of the best expressions of the potential and possibilities of the whole Languedoc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.