Damigiana Rosato 2018 - Soc. Agr. RabascoData sheet
- Winery: Soc. Agr. Rabasco
- Denomination: IGT Colline Pescaresi
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Pianella (PE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: The grapes are vinified in white in vats with frequent manual hat breaks with their own yeasts and without any temperature control.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine then refines in 54-liter carboys throughout the winter undergoing two decantations in the waning moon.
- Match with: Seafood appetizers, Aperitifs, White Meats, Fresh Cheeses, Mushrooms, Fish, Seafood First courses, Eggs and Omelettes, Velvety, Soups and Soups, Vegetables and Salads
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 91/100
This Rosato is produced from native red grapes from the "San Desiderio" vineyard, in the hills, very close to the sea. It is cultivated by refusing any kind of chemistry on earth and on plants.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.