1840 Rosè 2018 - Chateau du RouetData sheet
- Winery: Château du Rouet
- Denomination: AOC Côtes de Provence
- Variety: Grenache 60%, Cinsault 30%, Tibourenc 10%
- Nation: France
- Production area: Provence
- Region: Provence
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Grape harvest at night, controlled low temperature maceration.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Controlled fermentation at low temperatures.
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif.
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Entro 2 anni dalla commercializzazione
- Our judgment: 88/100
The area is strongly suited to the production of rose wines with a fraction of grapes destined for red and white vinification.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.