Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo 2019 - Az. Vitivinicola Guido StrappelliData sheet
- Winery: Az. Vitivinicola Guido Strappelli
- Denomination: DOC Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torano Nuovo (TE)
- Region: Abruzzo
- Year: 2019
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Soft pressing, thermo-abatement of the lees, cryo-maceration, controlled fermentation
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In steel barrels and subsequent refinement in the bottle
- Match with: Accompanies appetizers, cooked fish and prepared with truffles.
- Typology: Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
Abruzzo is a land of sea, mountains but above all green hills and for this reason, it is an ideal land for the cultivation of vines thanks to its fertility, the absence of strong winds, sufficient summer rainfall and the mild climate. , made such by the thermoregulatory function of the Adriatic Sea.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.