"Balari" Vermentino di Gallura Frizzante - Cantina MontiData sheet
- Winery: Cantina Sociale Vermentino Monti
- Denomination: Vermentino di Gallura DOCG
- Variety: Vermentino 100%.
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Gallura
- Region: Sardinia
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 11% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In white, fermentation at controlled temperature, refermentation in autoclave.
- Match with: Excellent as an aperitif, it goes well with frying of all kinds. Excellent with a tempura shrimp dish.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 6-7 °C.
- Premi: Gran Medaglia d'Oro Vinitaly 2015
- Our judgment: 91/100
Balari has a straw yellow with a definite perlage. The nose reveals floral and fresh fruit, herbaceous and almond notes. In the mouth it is fresh, sapid, delicate and pleasantly harmonious.
No reward points for this product.