Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Brut - Tenuta Torre ZeccheiData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Torre Zecchei
- Denomination: DOCG Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore
- Variety: 100% Glera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Valdobbiadene
- Region: Veneto
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 11,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Soft pressing of the whole grapes, natural decantation and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 20 ° C in the absence of skins.
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif to accompany appetizers of various kinds or savory pastries.
- Dosage: Brut
- Total acidity: 5,1 g/l
- Sugar: 8,5 g/l
- Typology: Sparkling Wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
The vines from which the grapes that will then lead to the Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Brut of Tenuta Torre Zecchei are grown use the Bio Aksxter, an organic fertilizer that allows to clean up the soil, prevent and reduce plant diseases.
No reward points for this product.