Prosecco Spion Extra Dry - Tenuta Torre ZeccheiData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Torre Zecchei
- Denomination: DOC Prosecco Treviso
- Variety: 100% Glera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Valdobbiadene
- Region: Veneto
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 11,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Soft pressing of the whole grapes, natural decantation and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 20 ° C in the absence of skins.
- Yeast: Selected
- Match with: Excellent as an aperitif, with first courses and cheeses. Excellent also with crustaceans.
- Dosage: Extra Dry
- Total acidity: 5,0 g/l
- Sugar: 15 g/l
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
The love for nature and its fruits constantly excites the farmer who works his vineyard. From an early age, bunches of grapes are born hidden among the leaves. Today you see one and tomorrow, looking back, you see another. Here is "Spion" a name translated into the Veneto dialect which means "Spione". We like to imagine the clusters hidden behind the leaves spying on each other. Nature is alive!
No reward points for this product.