Cremant D'Alsace Rosè - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Crémant d'Alsace
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 13,0 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, but can be served throughout the meal.
- Typology: Sparkling Rosè
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
Started in 2005, the conversion to organic viticulture came to fruition three years later with the ECOCERT certification with the 2008 vintage. Since 2012, the specifications also include operations carried out in the cellar so that now we can talk about organic wines in their complex.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.