Cremant D'Alsace Blanc - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Crémant d'Alsace
- Nation: France
- Variety: Pinot bianco, Pinot Auxerrois, Chardonnay e Pinot nero.
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Malolactic fermentation is not carried out to maintain the structure of the wine, the finesse and good aging potential.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, but can be served throughout the meal.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Typology: Sparkling Wine
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
Launched in 2005, the conversion to organic viticulture was carried out three years later with the ECOCERT certification with the 2008 vintage. Since 2012, the specifications also include cellar operations so that it is now possible to talk about organic wines.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.