Moscato d'Asti 2015 - MassolinoData sheet
- Winery: Massolino
- Denomination: Moscato d'Asti DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Moscato Bianco 100%
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 5,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: It takes place in autoclaves and is aimed at preserving all the fragrance and aromas typical of the vine, enhancing the marked notes of sage and mint conferred by the soil.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: Desserts
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8°C.
- Typology: Dessert
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 40000
- Ideal consumption: Entro 3 - 7 anni
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Moscato grapes harvested in Serralunga d'Alba, from 4.6 hectares of land placed at 330 meters of average altitude on calcareous-marly soils with the presence of sand. The yield is around 80 q / Ha. The harvest is manual and takes place in the second half of September. The vinification takes place in autoclaves and is aimed at preserving all the fragrance and aromas typical of the grape, enhancing the marked notes of sage and mint conferred by the soil.
No reward points for this product.