Malvasia Dolce - Tenuta La PiccolaData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta La Piccola
- Variety: Malvasia aromatica in purezza
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Montecchio Emilia (RE)
- Region: Emilia Romagna
- Year: S.A.
- Gradation: 13% vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 3 months in bottle
- Match with: Sweet wine to combine with the classic Emilian pastry, donut, fruit salad.
- Typology: Dessert
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 6-8°C
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2022
- Our judgment: 90/100
This label portrays a Florentine banker. We could find the same characteristics in all the wines obtained from the processing of the Malvasia grape: only when we taste it will we be able to determine the type of wine we are drinking.
No reward points for this product.