Chablis 1er Cru Vaillons 2017 - Domaine RaveneauData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Raveneau
- Denomination: Chablis 1er Cru AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courgis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation lasts two weeks and is followed by malolactic fermentation in cask
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in old wood and a small part in new wood.
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 95/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 16.5/20 La Reveu du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2034
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in the 0.40 hectares of property located in the Premier Cru Vaillons vineyard, located on the left bank of the Le Serein river, in Chablis. The wine is aged for 18 months in old wood and a small part in new wood.
By buying this product you can collect up to 23 loyalty points. Your cart will total 23 points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,60 €.