Chablis 1er Cru Butteaux 2017 - Domaine RaveneauData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Raveneau
- Denomination: Chablis 1er Cru AOC
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courgis
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Alcoholic fermentation lasts two weeks and is followed by malolactic fermentation in cask
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in old wood and a small part in new wood.
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 95/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 17.5/20 La Reveu du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown in the 1.49 hectares of property located in the Premier Cru Butteaux vineyard, located on the left bank of the river Le Serein, between the municipalities of Chablis and Courgis. The wine has a bright straw yellow color; the nose is mineral, airy, limpid and crystalline. Mouth with a tense and mineral impact, gustatory dynamics of value and ever-present tension.
By buying this product you can collect up to 25 loyalty points. Your cart will total 25 points that can be converted into a voucher of 5,00 €.