Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru Les Combettes 2016 - Domaine Francois CarillonData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Francois Carillon
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In oak barrels, where alcoholic and malolactic fermentations take place. The duration and course of these can vary considerably depending on the harvest
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wines are aged in cask and on their lees for at least 12 months. Then another 6 months. The percentage of new oak used varies according to the denominations
- Match with: First dishes
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The wines of Domaine Francois Carillon respect the environment and nature in which they grow in complete harmony with the company philosophy as happens in this Puligny Montrachet 1er Crù les Combettes that is born Chardonnay grapes grown in the 0.46 Ha of vineyard that the Domaine owns at border with Meursault and that shows greater complexity than other wines of the same municipality.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.