Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Clos Saint Jean 2012 - Domaine Francois CarillonData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Francois Carillon
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In oak barrels, where alcoholic and malolactic fermentations take place. The duration and course of these can vary considerably depending on the harvest
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wines are aged in cask and on their lees for at least 12 months. Then another 6 months. The percentage of new oak used varies according to the denominations
- Match with: Ideal with fish, seafood and shellfish in sauce, white meat but also goat cheese. It can also accompany an entire meal.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Premi: 90/100 Stephen Tanzer, 16.5/20 Jancis Robinson, 15.5/20 La Revue du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2028
- Our judgment: 90/100
Produced from Chardonnay grapes grown organically, in the 0.50Ha vineyard classified as Premier Cru Clos St Jean, in Chassagne Montrachet. In the cellar the wines of the Domaine Francois Carillon are vinified in the traditional way, by carrying out alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in a Burgundian piece, the wooden heightening lasts one year. Before bottling the wines rest in steel for six months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,80 €.