Riesling Scharzof 2014 - Egon MullerData sheet
- Winery: Egon Muller
- Variety: 100% Riesling
- Nation: Germany
- Production area: Wiltingen
- Region: Moselle
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 11%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In the cellar the wine is vinified only in steel
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10°C.
- Premi: 90/100 Cellar Tracker, 89/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
The 2014 Riesling Scharzof is Egon Müller's "entry level" wine; the grapes are harvested in the proprietary vineyards in Saarburg, Omeremmel, Wawerm, depending on the vintage, grapes from the renowned vineyards in Scharzhofberg and Wiltinger Brune Kupp can be used. Scharzof does not yet fall into any Prädiktat and belongs to the QBA category. In the glass it is pale straw, the nose is varietal with tones of hydrocarbon and citrus, in the mouth it is acidity that dictates the rhythm accompanied by a pleasant citrus sensation to sustain the sip.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.