Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Eiswein 2007 - Dr LoosenData sheet
- Winery: Dr. Loosen
- Denomination: Eiswein
- Nation: Germany
- Variety: Riesling 100%
- Production area: Bernkastel
- Region: Moselle
- Year: 2007
- Gradation: 6,0 % vol
- Bottle: 37,5 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Steel
- Match with: Desserts
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Dessert
- Premi: 93/100 Jamie Goode
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
The Riesling Eiswein 2007 by Dr Loosen is a veritable prodigy of nature: every year the company decides to leave bunches of Riesling grapes on the tree, hoping for night frosts (-8 ° or 17F). The following morning the still frozen grapes are picked and they are immediately squeezed; obviously the juice that comes out is limited and very precious. It is a precious wine, with vibrant acidity and pure and crystalline fruit. For great palates.
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.