Chassagne Montrachet 2018 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Pièce
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown in Chassagne Montrachet. In the vineyard Vincent Dancer applies the dictates of organic farming; in the cellar the vinification is carried out in the most natural and traditional way possible, indigenous yeasts are used for spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days. The wine ages in small barrels for 17 months; a further rest in glass follows without undergoing clarification or filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.