Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot Blanc 2017 - Domaine Vincent DancerData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Vincent Dancer
- Denomination: AOC Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chassagne-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: spontaneous fermentations lasting 15-20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in small barrels for 17 months
- Match with: Fish
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Chardonnay grapes grown and grown in Chassagne Montrachet in the classified and renowned Morgeot Premier Cru vineyard, on soils are very calcareous. The terroir and the 2017 vintage give us back aromas of acacia that blend with hazelnut and fresh butter. This wine offers a deep minerality but at the same time it is soft and pleasant.
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,20 €.