Puligny Montrachet Les Enseignères 2016 - Domaine Francois CarillonData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Francois Carillon
- Denomination: AOC Puligny-Montrachet
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Puligny-Montrachet
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In oak barrels, where alcoholic and malolactic fermentations take place. The duration and course of these can vary considerably depending on the harvest
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wines are aged in cask and on their lees for at least 12 months. Then another 6 months. The percentage of new oak used varies according to the denominations
- Match with: Ideal with fish and linguine with sea urchins.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12-14°C.
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
Les Enseignières is located just below the Bienvenues-Bâtard-Montrachet Grand Cru. Despite its name, Villages rivals the Premiers Crus. A citrus nose with notes of exotic fruit and pink grapefruit that are also elegantly present in the mouth. Accurate and long, this wine represents the quintessence of Puligny-Montrachet.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.