Chardonnay Balì 2018 - Az.Agr. TrevisaniData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Trevisani
- Denomination: Garda DOC
- Variety: Chardonnay - Sauvignon Blanc
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Garda
- Region: Lombardy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: Traditional in white, short cold maceration, soft pressing, part fermentation in wooden barrels of 5hl and part in steel.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Some months in wood the chardonnay, subsequently assembled with the Sauvignon remained in steel. Light filtration.
- Match with: Appetizers, pasta dishes, fish, white meats, soft cheeses
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10°-12 C°
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2022
- Our judgment: 89/100
Chardonnay Balì 2017 shows a beautiful golden yellow color, aroma of ripe fruit, banana and apple. Soft and slightly aromatic, persistent and elegant taste.
No reward points for this product.