Langhe Bianco Ballarin 2017 - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Chardonnay, Favorita, Pinot Grigio
- Production area: Langhe
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 12.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Matured for six months in stainless steel, aged for six months in bottle.
- Match with: Excellent to accompany freshwater fish.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 6ºC e 8ºC
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
The blend is mainly composed of Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and only a small percentage of Favorita, which gives the wine a touch of acidity. In the glass the wine moves slowly and shows an excellent consistency forming slow and abundant tears on the walls of the glass.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.