Baron G Blanc 2015 - Château de BelletData sheet
- Winery: Château de Bellet
- Denomination: Bellet
- Variety: 95% Rolle, 5% Chardonnay
- Nation: France
- Production area: Provence
- Region: Provence
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Pellicular maceration and fermentation in barrels
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 10 months in 500 liter oak barrels
- Match with: Ideal with fried mullet, cuttlefish and veal with walnuts.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 12ºC e 14ºC
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
The vineyards of Château de Bellet extend over the hills of Nice, dominating the blue of the Mediterranean. In the background you can see the panorama of the Alps and the Var valley. The vineyard, situated at an altitude (250-300 meters) enjoys sunshine for 2700 hours a year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.