Bourgogne Clos du Château 2016 - Domaine du Chateau de MersaultData sheet
- Winery: Domaine du Chateau de Meursault
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Nation: France
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Production area: Mersault
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: After a static clarification, the musts are placed in oak barrels to start their alcoholic fermentation.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 15-19 months in new oak barrels (35%), in one or two year old oak barrels and in stainless steel tanks.
- Match with: Ideal with grilled salmon and veal stew.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 12ºC e 14ºC
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Clos du Château comes from land comprising a total area of 8 hectares situated near the premises of Château. Being the wine symbol of the company this Chardonnay is vinified as a great wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.