Bourgogne Terroir d'Exception 2011 - Domaine du Chateau de MersaultData sheet
- Winery: Domaine du Chateau de Meursault
- Denomination: Bourgogne Blanc AOC
- Nation: France
- Variety: Charonnay 100%
- Production area: Bourgogne
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 13,0% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 12 months in barriques and in steel.
- Match with: Ideal with risotto with porcini mushrooms and mountain cheese.
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 15ºC e 17ºC
- Typology: Bianco
- Premi: 14.5/20 Gault & Millau, Argento Chardonnay du Monde 2013, Argento Concours de Feminalise 2013, Argento Vinalies Internationales 2013
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2025
- Our judgment: 92/100
This Burgundy is called Terroir d'Exception because the vineyard is located in the heart of the Perrières appellation. From these vineyards are born wines full of minerality and finesse, just like Meursault 1er Cru Perrières.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.