Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru "Champ Canet" 2014 - Domaine du Chateau de MersaultData sheet
- Winery: Domaine du Chateau de Meursault
- Denomination: Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru
- Nation: France
- Variety: Charonnay 100%
- Production area: Bourgogne
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: After a static clarification, the musts are placed in oak barrels to start their alcoholic fermentation
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 15-18 months in new oak barrels (35%) and in one or two year old oak barrels
- Match with: Fish
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 12ºC e 14ºC
- Typology: Bianco
- Premi: 94/100 Tim Atkin, 93/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 16,5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2027
- Our judgment: 94/100
This Premier Cru of Puligny-Montrachet is located right next to the Perrieres particle and benefits from the excellent graigny soil of Puligny. Champ Canet is one of the most beautiful terroirs of Puligny-Montrachet.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.