Grande Cuvée Blanc 2016 - Domaine de l'HortusData sheet
- Winery: Domaine de l'Hortus
- Denomination: IGP Val de Montferrand
- Nation: France
- Variety: Viognier, Chardonnay
- Production area: Valflaunès - Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Direct pressing and 4 weeks of fermentation in new oak barrels and aging for 8 months on fine lees with battonage.
- Match with: Ideal to enjoy an aperitif, snails, soft cheeses, not to mention desserts
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 10ºC e 12ºC
- Typology: Bianco
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2022
- Our judgment: 91/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.