La Reserve Blanc 2013 - Le Clos du CaillouData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Le Clos du Caillou
- Denomination: AOC Côtes du Rhône
- Variety: 65% Clairette Rose, 20% Grenache Blanc, 15% Viognier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courthezon
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Long and soft pneumatic pressing (4 hours) with a slow increase in pressure for smooth extraction. Cold decanting at night at 10 ° C. Fermentation in stainless steel thermoregulated tanks.
- Match with: Ideal with fillet of sole and perch.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
The domaine has been working organically since the 2000 vintage and since 2010 it has been certified organic wine. In this same philosophy, for some years, a part of the vineyard has been working in an agricultural biodynamic way, with the aim of oscillating on the whole vineyard. The soils are worked with respect for nature, by regular plowing without herbicide and without chemical products, using only less sulfur and copper phytosanitary treatments.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.