Les Safres Blanc 2014 - Le Clos du CaillouData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Le Clos du Caillou
- Denomination: Chateauneuf du Pape AOC
- Variety: 40% Roussanne, 30% Grenache Blanc, 30% Clairette
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courthezon
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aged in barriques for 3 months.
- Match with: Ideal with fish and linguine with sea urchins.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 93/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 15.5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2025
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
The domaine has been working organically since the 2000 vintage and since 2010 it has been certified organic wine. In this same philosophy, for some years, a part of the vineyard has been working in an agricultural biodynamic way, with the aim of oscillating on the whole vineyard. The soils are worked with respect for nature, by regular plowing without herbicide and without chemical products, using only less sulfur and copper phytosanitary treatments.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.