Le Caillou Cotes du Rhone Blanc 2015 - Le Clos du CaillouData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Le Clos du Caillou
- Denomination: AOC Côtes du Rhône
- Variety: 80% Grenache Blanc, 20% Clairette Blanche
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courthezon
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Manual harvest with selection in the vineyard and in the cellar, pneumatic pressing and cold decanting for one night at 10 ° C. Vinification in stainless steel tanks.
- Match with: Ideal with fish, oysters and melon.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 90/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
The domaine has been working organically since the 2000 vintage and since 2010 it has been certified organic wine. In this same philosophy, for some years, a part of the vineyard has been working in an agricultural biodynamic way, with the aim of oscillating on the whole vineyard. The soils are worked with respect for nature, by regular plowing without herbicide and without chemical products, using only sulfur and copper phytosanitary treatments in smaller quantities.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.