Condrieu La Chambee 2013 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Condrieu
- Variety: 100% Viognier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In low temperature barrels with indigenous yeasts for about 4 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 9 months on the lees in French oak barrels. Bonding with clay, tangential filtration before bottling
- Match with: Ideal with foie gras and truffle eggs.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 10-12°C.
- Premi: 92/100 Wine Spectator, 90/100 CellarTracker, 14.5/20 Gault & Millau
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 5000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
Located in the far south in the Rhone valley, at the crossroads of Loire and Isere, the vineyard is located on narrow and steep terraces. The viognier expresses itself on the terroir of origin, protected from cold winds and drought from the influence of the corridor of the Rhone valley.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.