Hermitage La Bachole 2011 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Hermitage
- Variety: 60% Roussanne, 40% Marsanne
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In barrels and in vats at low temperature with indigenous yeasts for about 4 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 9 months on the lees in French oak barrels
- Match with: Ideal with veal and grilled lobster.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 91/100 Stephen Tanzer, 89/100 Wine Spectator
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2027
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
HERMITAGE La Bachole 2011 Blanc, is one of the smallest appellations in the Rhone Valley, located fifteen kilometers northwest of Valence, on the left bank of the Rhone. The climate is mainly continental, with hot and dry summers.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.