Condrieu 2012 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Condrieu
- Variety: 100% Viognier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In casks and large barrels at a low temperature with indigenous yeasts for about 4 months.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 9 months on lees in large barrels and in French oak casks. Fining with clay. Tangential filtration before bottling.
- Match with: Ideal with fried gnocchi, pike, foie gras and white meats.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 92/100 Wine Spectator, 91/100 Wine Enthusiast
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 12000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2024
- Our judgment: 92/100
The vineyards are located in the far south of the Rhône department, at the crossroads of Loire and Isère; the vineyard is planted on narrow and steep terraces. The Viognier is expressed on a terroir of origin, protected from cold winds and excessive dryness from the influence of the Rhone Valley.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.