Saint-Peray 2013 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Saint-Peray
- Variety: 80% Marsanne, 20% Roussanne
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In botti e vasche di cemento grezzo a bassa temperatura con lieviti indigeni per circa 4 mesi
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 9 mesi su fecce di rovere francese e piccola vasca in cemento grezzo.
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, white meats and fish.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 12°C.
- Premi: 90/100 Wine Spectator
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 20000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2024
- Our judgment: 91/100
The vineyards are located on the right bank of the Rhone, in the municipalities of Saint Péray and Toulaud, in an atypical conformation of the land, as part of the land is located in the hills, while the other in a deep valley. In this warm region, the microclimate of this particular area brings ideal freshness for the development and production of white wines. The soil is composed of granite, silt and limestone debris.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.