Viognier 2014 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: IGP des Collines Rhodaniennes
- Variety: 100% Viognier
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In drums and small basins of raw concrete at low temperature
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 9 months on yeasts and in French oak barrels and stainless steel.
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, with oriental cuisine and almond cake.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 10-12°C.
- Premi: 90/100 Wine Spectator, 89/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 89/100 CellarTracker
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 20000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2020
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Viognier de Les Vins de Vienne comes from vineyards planted on a portion of ground of decomposed granite which gives the wine a remarkable freshness. The wines in this category come from grapes harvested exclusively in the municipalities of Isère, Loire, Ardeche, Drome and Rhone.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.