Trottacker Pinot Gris 2012 - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Alsace Trottacker
- Variety: 100% Pinot Gris
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Ideal as an aperitif, with foie gras, smoked fish, exotic dishes and desserts.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
The Ribeauvillé terroirs constitute a diversified geological structure, unique in its kind, due to the diversity of soils present in this small area. The Trottacker vineyards are located on a deep limestone clay substrate
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.