Hagenau 2014 - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Alsace
- Variety: Riesling, Gewurztraminer, 2 other grapes
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Dry wine that accompanies exotic exotic dishes, fish, delicately spiced white meats and fresh cheeses.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Premi: 91/100 James Suckling, 15/20 Bettane et Desseauve
- Ideal consumption: da 2017 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
On a rock made up of marl and clayey conglomerate, the sandy, silty and clayey soil where the vines of the Aghaenau are grown. The underlying rock avoids the percolation of the waters, which remain available for the vines. It comes from the assembly of 4 vines; the different varieties give this wine a great expressiveness.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.