Riesling Grand Cru Kirchberg de Ribeauville 2011 - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Alsace Grand Cru Kirchberg de Ribeauvillé
- Variety: 100% Riesling
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermenting musts without any help and with indigenous yeasts. Fermentation in age-old oak barrels at controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: From 8 to 11 months on the lees then it is filtered and bottled or stored in oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with fish, seafood and shellfish in sauce, white meat but also goat cheese. It can also accompany an entire meal.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Premi: 15/20 Gault & Millau, 15/20 Bettane et Desseauve, 14.5/20 La Revue du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: Da 2013 a 2029
- Our judgment: 90/100
Classified Grand Cru with decree of 1975, this terroir has long been recognized as exceptional. It was mentioned for the first time in 1328 and to this day the reviews of the best specialists of Grands Crus d'Alsace unanimously confirm that this terroir is part of the elite Grand Cru of Alsace.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.