Riesling Grand Cru Osterberg 2011 - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Alsace Grand Cru Osterberg
- Variety: 100% Riesling
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: Fermenting musts without any help and with indigenous yeasts. Fermentation in age-old oak barrels at controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: From 8 to 11 months on the lees then it is filtered and bottled or stored in oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with seafood and shellfish, grilled or smoked fish and goat cheese. It also goes well with meat.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Premi: 93/100 Wine & Spirits Magazine, 16/20 Gault & Millau, 16/20 La Revue du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2028
- Our judgment: 91/100
The grapes come from vineyards grown on clayey, fairly deep and stony soil, made up of marl and limestone. With the orientation of the east-southeast slopes, they have the characteristic of being colder than the Kirchberg.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.