Riesling Kirchberg Grand Cru Selection de Grains Nobles 2006 - Louis SippData sheet
- Winery: Grand Vin d'Alsace Louis Sipp
- Denomination: AOC Alsace Grand Cru Kirchberg de Ribeauvillé
- Variety: 100% Riesling
- Nation: France
- Production area: Ribeauvillé
- Region: Alsace
- Year: 2006
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 50 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Match with: Wine that can accompany both sweet and savory exotic dishes, goat cheeses, desserts, especially fruit salads in which citrus fruits are associated with exotic fruits.
- Typology: Bianco
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 8-10°C.
- Premi: 17.5/20 La Revue du Vin de France, 17/20 Bettane et Desseauve, 16.5/20 Gault & Millau
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2029
- Our judgment: 93/100
Riesling Grand Cru "Kirchberg" Selection de Grains Nobles comes from vineyards located on slopes facing east south-east at an altitude of 250-350 meters, with a moderate slope and excellent light coverage. The Terroir is renowned, already mentioned in documents dating back to the Middle Ages when the lords of Ribeauville owned these vineyards.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.